Episode 35: Automation and Funnels to Scale Your Business with Stacy Tuschl
Mar 18, 2019
Today's episode is with my very own business coach, Stacy Tuschl of She's Building Her Empire. Stacy not only runs a massively successful online business but also runs two 7 figure brick and mortar businesses while juggling mom-life.
Stacy is a High-Performance Coach & Business Mentor, Best-Selling Author, Speaker, and the Creator of She’s Building Her Empire Podcast & Community where she helps purpose-driven women entrepreneurs and business owners break through their challenges, operate at their highest potential and create self-sustaining businesses. Stacy is highly passionate about helping women unapologetically be themselves and create a legacy they can be proud of.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to transition from brick + mortar to online while still running her brick and mortar
- How having clear expectations for how quickly you are going to grow your business
- How she juggles two brick and mortar business, an online business, and a family.
- How she has set boundaries for around when she was working
- How hiring someone was a game changer for her in both her brick and mortar and her online business
- How thinking like a business owner will change the trajectory of your business
- How she lived on the cheap, so she could fund her business
- What your first hire should be
- How she gets what she wants in life and business
- How to weed out applicants for a job so that your choice is much easier
- How to build out your first funnel with no ads
If you'd like to connect with Stacy on social - check out her Instagram account and her podcast!
And, if you loved this episode - be sure to give leave us a review!